1. 2020 Bachelor, Master and PhD graduates from reputable domestic and overseas universities;
2. Economics or Finance majors preferred;
3. Good understanding of sales and trading business;
4. Sound knowledge of domestic or international capital markets and the firm’s products and services;
5. Excellent academic credentials and achievement;
6. Strong drive to succeed in a team-oriented environment and good communication;
7. Strong passion for financial market and sales job
• Thorough understanding of equity’s trading business
• Prior knowledge of financial products and pricing will be positively considered
• Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong programming skills, with python preferred
• Effective communicator with fluent Mandarin and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
• Self-confident & energetic
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Bachelor or Master degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science or similar
• Previous experience working in a dealing room would be an advantage, but not required
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this job please visit cicc.zhiye.com.